Simple, self-sealing design.
Nothing to activate. Insert your cables and it’s compliant.
No moving parts.
Easy to install and always ready for moves, adds, and changes.
- Self-sealing intumescent pads conform to cable load from 0 to 100% fill
- Oversized bulkhead plate easily welds to divisions
- Automatically adjusts to cable load, gently conforming around cable irregularities
- Square shape allows for more cable capacity
Drastically reduces installation time.
Eliminates complicated sealing operations. No packing transit frames.
- Cut hole in the division.
- Spot weld the device.
- Pull cables.
The fastest & easiest way to pull cables.
EZ Path Marine Cable Transits can be installed individually or ganged together to accommodate future expansions or increased cable load capacity.
Easy cable pulls without removing, replacing, or adding any sealing materials.
Ready to install right out of the box.
- Tested to IMO FTP Code 2010, Part 3
- Class A-0 to A-60
- Class H-0 to H-120 (400 series)
- 100% compliant 100% of the time
- Maintenance free
- No activation of the fire sealing system required
- Fully assembled out of the box
- Greater performance reliability
- No putty or sealant required